Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Your Yalimart Store
WHY SELL ON YALIMART ?
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Yalimart just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Yalimart Seller Support will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- After Onboarding on Yalimart Sellers Club, You will receive orders from customer through out India
- We will guides you to increase your sales & provide valuable seller support for selling your products
Package and ship with ease
- Yalimart have two types of shipping, Self Shipping & Yalimart Shipping
- By Self Shipping, You have to pack the orders & you have to ship the orders by your courier services
- By Yalimart Shipping, You have to pack the orders & Our Yalimart Delivery Partners will pick your orders from your doorstep & deliver it to the customers.
Get payments and grow your business
- After the sales, Get your payout via electronic transfer
- You will receive your payment by weekly payout cycle (T+7 Business Days)
- Get payment reports & summary on the your sellers dashboard.
BEST FEES TO START ON YALIMART
Affordable, Transparent, and Secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Referral Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Yalimart
How do fees work on Yalimart?
Joining and starting a shop on Yalimart is free. There are three basic selling fees: a referral fee, a closing fee, and a shipping fee.
It costs ₹0 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for six months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 2.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.